week 2 check-in

Hi, I'm Anthony and this is my blog, but you already know that. sadly this isn't another cooking blog, but just a simple check-in. in this week's blog I'm going to be making Pollo guisado this is just another form of chicken and rice witha special flavor, but of course, in the spirit of cliffhangers I can't tell you what that flavor is, I guess you will just have to read this weekends blog, trust me it will be worth it. in order to prepare for this adventurous endeavor into the delicious world of chicken and rice, I have begone to practice and ask some important questions like, why do you put oil in rice, that answer turned out actually quite simple it was just to make the rice fluffy. A couple of other things I inquired about were what is the proper fully cooked temperature for chicken and that turned out to be around 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Hopefully, you will be inclined to join me in my cooking extravaganza in the next blog. Thank you for reading, bye and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 2-pollo guisado